Although hit by a Balefire warhead, many parts of Manehattan remain intact enough for scavenging operations.  With one half destroyed and vulnerable to the elements, the Chrysalis Building still offers an enticing target.  Surely it has been picked over before, but as yet undiscovered treasures may still lie in waiting, and you are determined to seek them out.
Please choose your course of action:
Enter through the front
Search for a rear entrance
Search for a higher point of entry
>?

Although hit by a Balefire warhead, many parts of Manehattan remain intact enough for scavenging operations.  With one half destroyed and vulnerable to the elements, the Chrysalis Building still offers an enticing target.  Surely it has been picked over before, but as yet undiscovered treasures may still lie in waiting, and you are determined to seek them out.

Please choose your course of action:

  1. Enter through the front
  2. Search for a rear entrance
  3. Search for a higher point of entry

>?

  1. duskilydrawn answered: Search for a rear entrance
  2. lordofthewrongs answered: The front seems like a natural chokepoint for any defenses that are still active. Rear it is!
  3. mlpbunker answered: 3
  4. cobaltputsthingshere answered: 1. Act like you own the place; walk in the front like the respectable mare you are.
  5. felixitas answered: 3
  6. askditzyghoul answered: I pick #3!
  7. lijiah said: Search for a higher entry point
  8. askpuppysmiles answered: 1 Front door! noms are served at the reception!
  9. clutchedbyanangel answered: 2. Find a door that leads directly to the rewards chest.
  10. moony-dream answered: Rear entrance is much safer, I guess! Ninja-Boo action!
  11. spirit-wind answered: 3
  12. sindri42 answered: 2. Higher entrance is also an option, but risky without wings and chances monsters above and below. And NEVER go in the front door.
  13. reese8212 answered: 3.
  14. pwwnywatcher answered: 3. Search for a higher point of entry. Upper floors always have better loot.
  15. triblademaster answered: 2
  16. demi-one-wing said: look for a higher point of entry.
  17. sycoso answered: 1
  18. revan-seiei said: 1. Enter through the front
  19. pinkyporo answered: 3!
  20. affetrollkarl said: 2! Go ‘round the back!
  21. gammadeekay answered: Front! All the good snacks would have been stocked in front for tourists!
  22. glavkomat answered: 1
  23. mls-classics answered: Front! What could go wrong?
  24. ask-stormchaserdash answered: 2
  25. doubleclickthepony answered: 3. Search for a higher point of entry - the road less taken ought to yield better results
  26. f1r3w4rr10r answered: 3
  27. askyourgunrunner answered: doo the impossible. Enter through the roof.
  28. boo-project-horizons posted this